Saturday, November 13, 2010

Worst. Blogger. Ever. Oh, and 24 Weeks!

It's official, I am the worst blogger ever. So sorry for not keeping up with this. Our little baby boy is growing and kicking like crazy! Last night VJ and I were watching TV, and we actually SAW the baby kick for the first time. It was like he was trying to bust out of the joint (ie my belly), we saw a little fist/knee/elbow/or foot pop up, it was pretty crazy. Today we are going to pick up his crib, and after that we have a tour of the hospital. I can't wait to cross some stuff off of the looooong todo list we have!

Week 24 of Pregnancy:

How far along? 24 Weeks, 1 day

Weight gain/loss: At my last official 'weigh-in' I am up to 111 lbs

Maternity clothes? I am wearing maternity clothes all of the time now. They are so comfortable!!

Sleep? I have been sleeping great. The baby has been waking me up for about a half hour every night, between 2:30 and 3. For some reason he seems to think that is the time to do all sorts of flips, kicks, and who knows what else he's doing in there. Maybe he is training me for when he arrives? Either way, I love it and definitely don't mind the little break in sleep.

Best moment this week? Hanging out with VJ last night, feeling and seeing the baby kick.

Food cravings: Oooh, so many… anything specific that’s mentioned (VJ mentioned apple pie the other day), it gets into my head, and then I NEED it.

Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Belly button in or out? It isn't in or out, it is kind of flattened out. I am regretting that belly ring I got when I was 18, the closed up hole looks like 2 random dots on my belly now.

Movement? Yep, all the time! Especially after I eat apples.

What I miss? Red Wine!! Something about the cool weather makes me really want to glass of Red wine.

What I'm looking forward to: Getting the crib today, and my birthday on Wednesday.

Milestones: The baby is now big enough that he has a chance to survive outside the womb if he was to be born early. Obviously we want him to stay in there for another 16 weeks, though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment